.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! Don't Run, You'll Just Die Tired!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Server is up and running! See the Officer Messages section for info.
Join the fun.. Join the Sovereign Soldiers clan today!
.sS on Facebook!
UPDATE! PLEASE READ Facebook-Buttons-30-34-
About Sovereign Soldiers
UPDATE! PLEASE READ E64z2f
.sS is a gaming clan for Call of Duty 4, V1.6. We are centered on having a good time, all while meeting new people. If you like what you see, Join us!
.sS on Gametracker!
UPDATE! PLEASE READ B_160x400_T1_F-1-2

UPDATE! PLEASE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morris
Admin
Morris

UPDATE! PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Quote :
Hi,
I just talked to animal and it sounds like the deal is sealed. Admins will keep their admin power, everybody changes their tags, new website, and ventrilo.

If you are good with this deal, I would like you to sticky the following info for the rest of the clan in order to get everybody moved/registered and ready to go. From there we can get can get everybody up to date on the ERU website.

Our website is:
www.eru-clan.com
Tag:
|ERU|
Ventrilo:
98.206.89.3:3784
Servers:
98.206.89.3:28960 S&D server
98.206.89.3:28961 TDM server

Thank you,
Goldfinger

I approve this decision.
Back to top Go down
https://sstheclan.forumotion.com
execution

execution

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Sounds cool 2 me brah!!!
Back to top Go down
eO|iFlawless

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:27 am

Just an update for everyone. The servers ports are now 28930 and 28931. They were changed in hopes of getting more traffic as 28960 ports are flooding out. Thanks and hope everyone enjoys the switch over to |ERU|.

Also, i will need to meet with all admins that are switching over to discuss and go over a few things with each of you. Thanks to all.

Commandant,
|ERU|iFlawless
Back to top Go down
The Animal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 am

I am still encountering login problems and have not yet been able to login..
Back to top Go down
https://sstheclan.forumotion.com
eO|iFlawless

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 am

Did you activate your account via the link in the email you recieved?

If so, and your are still encountering problems. PM me the email you are wanting to use, username, and password and i will try creating your account manually.

If the problem continues to happen, i will redo the site in hopes of fixing the problem.
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 pm

I registerd yesterday...looks good...Srry i havent been able to get with you to discuss things...I started school so I aint on much!!!
Back to top Go down
eO|iFlawless

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Thank you Execution. I still have some things i have to do, but for the most part, its ready. I still have to get vWar installed. After i get vWar installed i will be able to get up our Roster and a few other needed features. I'm still having trouble with HTML in the blocks on main page though. Not sure whats wrong there, but that is the reason i have the servers listed in text instead of having a GameTracker banner in the block. So, like i said, a few things needed, but should be an overall good site for us. Hope everyone enjoys it. I'm going to put up a Poll on main page so everyone can vote if they like that theme or not. If there are more that do not like that theme, i will be glad to change it in attempt to make everyone satisfied.
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Sounds cool brah....Server looks cool 2 me...I havent been able 2 get on becuz all I have is a laptop so the graphics are like so bad!!! I realy only get on when im at my grandparents house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ   UPDATE! PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE! PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1