.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! Don't Run, You'll Just Die Tired!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Server is up and running! See the Officer Messages section for info.
Join the fun.. Join the Sovereign Soldiers clan today!
.sS on Facebook!
Clan Update Facebook-Buttons-30-34-
About Sovereign Soldiers
Clan Update E64z2f
.sS is a gaming clan for Call of Duty 4, V1.6. We are centered on having a good time, all while meeting new people. If you like what you see, Join us!
.sS on Gametracker!
Clan Update B_160x400_T1_F-1-2

Clan Update

Go down 
+2
eO|Goldfinger
Morris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Morris
Admin
Morris

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Hello all,
Due to some sudden circumstances, Holyman is no longer able to be with us. I'm going to cut to the chase, he was the person that paid the server bills.. We gave him money, he payed it for us. That being said, we are no longer going to be able to keep the server up and running.. UNLESS we find a way to pay the bills. If anyone wants to donate a server until that time, feel free.
The forum will stay up no matter what.
~Morris
Back to top Go down
https://sstheclan.forumotion.com
eO|Goldfinger

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 pm

I am not sure if this is the thread I should mention this so sorry in advance. Someone was saying you guys were in a pickle as far as your server goes, so I have a option for you guys. A buddy and I have a CoD4 server, however it is just the two of us and neither of us have a whole lot of time to get the server going. So if you are interested we can work out a deal. Now one thing I can promise is that we will pay for everything, however we need to work out the admins and how we are going to structure this. Also a heads up we have pre ordered CoD Black Ops server, so if you guys are going to get the game and are willing to play on the server that would be great.

My xfire is absauston.
Server is 98.206.89.3:28960 as of right now it is set on TDM however that can change if needed. We also have ventrilo with the same ip but different port 3784.

Have a nice day,
eO|Goldfinger
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:50 pm

I sent u a xfire request....Thx for your offr it sounds cool...I am plannin on gtn black ops wen it comes out....you can look on the forums on how arew admin system is set up...If you have any questions pm me...I dnt know if you want to become part of our clan or what you mean by how we will structure this....but like I said just PM me and or send me a message on xfire....Im on all the time....If you look at my profile I have my email listed as well...Any way that you prefer....Thx for wantin to help us out!!!!
Back to top Go down
eO|iFlawless

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 am

Hey all,

I just received the news from eO|GoldFinger about the situation at hand. First off, i would like to say i am sorry to hear about what is happening with .sS. I know how it feels to have a clan or anything good go south. If you all are interested and want to receive more details on this offer, please contact me via Xfire at iflawlesss (be sure to put 3 s') and we will setup a meeting to discuss a brighter future.

Please note: All expenses will be paid in full by GoldFinger and I. That includes but not limited to, server(s), site, and ventrilo.

Thanks,
eO|iFlawless
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Thanks for the help....I have talked to eO|Goldfinger and everything sounds great...He said we could keep our tags and that under your supervision would pretty much run the cod4 part of it...thx again if I have any questions I will pm u via the forums...
Back to top Go down
eO|iFlawless

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:39 am

Hey again,

I would like to setup a meeting with all admins of eO| and .sS to discuss the details of this deal. As far as .sS being able to keep their tags, i don't know if that will be in effect. Me and goldfinger do have a foundation set and a plan organized that we would like to inform .sS about and hopefully come to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok....I havent talked to Unseen in awhile but I will get morris and we can get together 2 discuss it...
Back to top Go down
eO|iFlawless

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah silent hasn't been on xfire in quite some time now. Just let me know, we need to have this meeting ASAP as some things with our clan have went through a few changes. All of this will be discussed in the meeting.
Back to top Go down
The Animal
Admin

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Morris is rarely on xfire.

Just a intro to you guys.

I am Animal. I rarely play CoD4 but am the tech support for the clan. I did a lot of the images on the forum, and am working on a website/homepage type deal for .sS|.

I am a web designer. I code all of my own sites and do not use templates.

I can solve most computer problems or point you towards someone/something that can.

Other than school i am on most of the time, feel free to PM me with any questions.

you can also xfire me at "theanimalunleashed"
Back to top Go down
eO|Goldfinger

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Animal that is good to know, it is always nice to have a techie. However, if you guys are interested in talking to us we need to know by Friday. I have my vent info posted as well as my xfire, and so has iFlawless. If you guys aren't interested we will know by Friday, we won't be posting anymore until unless you want to meet with us.

Back to top Go down
Morris
Admin
Morris

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 am

Hey,
Sorry I haven't been around to discuss this. I've been way busy.
I can't get on xfire, due to my computer that it works on getting a virus and crashing on me.
But you can meet with Ani and Exe and work something out- if that's cool.

Thanks for the offer!
Mo
Back to top Go down
Holyman

Holyman

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Ummm... I wish things didnt have to go this way... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eO|Goldfinger

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Well I would like to get a time figured out that works for everybody so we can talk. iFlawless and I aren't really on during the week, but the best time to catch us is on a Saturday or Sunday. Essentially what we want to discuss is this:
1. Figure out what you guys would like out the deal.
2. Determine if it is reasonable.
3. Then see what we can implement.

Now if we cannot come to an agreement that is fine, best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:58 pm

I will pm animal like rite now....srry bout the wait...skool has hinderd me from gtn on lately....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update   Clan Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Update
Page 1 of 1