.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! Don't Run, You'll Just Die Tired!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Server is up and running! See the Officer Messages section for info.
Join the fun.. Join the Sovereign Soldiers clan today!
.sS on Facebook!
STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Facebook-Buttons-30-34-
About Sovereign Soldiers
STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! E64z2f
.sS is a gaming clan for Call of Duty 4, V1.6. We are centered on having a good time, all while meeting new people. If you like what you see, Join us!
.sS on Gametracker!
STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! B_160x400_T1_F-1-2

STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holyman

Holyman

STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!   STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Look i don't know who it is but someone is going into RCON and changing it to team deathmatch mode, whoever it is needs to stop. I can and will find out who it is and you will be perm banned from the clan! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
execution

execution

PostSubject: Re: STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!   STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I hardly know how to use it...just kick and restart the map....lol ima noob on rcon!!!
Back to top Go down
Unseen

Unseen

PostSubject: Re: STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!   STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:19 am

Yeah, this has been happening alot lately. Listen, if one of the other admins can't figure out how to use RCon, just let me know, I'll keep it a secret that you did it or whatever, I'm just tired of fixing the server. I just got on COD and the whole server is reset again. This is the 3rd time I'm going to have to fix it. So if you don't know how to use it, tell me and i'll teach you, i dont care that you messed it up, i just am getting tired of fixing it.
Back to top Go down
coil

coil

PostSubject: Re: STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!   STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:50 pm

i would 2 unseen......its happend 3 times wowwy....dont blame it on me i wouldnt do it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!   STOP CHANGING SERVER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP CHANGING SERVER!!!
Page 1 of 1