.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Welcome to the Internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! We are a gaming clan on Call of Duty 4 v1.6. Our mission is to have fun, while meeting new people! If you would like to join us, register as a user, then look at the thread titled ''Want to Join .sS? Click Meee!'' under the "Join Up" section of the forum.

Happy Gaming!
- .sS|Morris
- .sS|HOLYMAN

P.S. Do NOT put on recruit tags until accepted by an officer Smile.
.sS|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the internet home of the Sovereign Soldiers Clan! Don't Run, You'll Just Die Tired!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Server is up and running! See the Officer Messages section for info.
Join the fun.. Join the Sovereign Soldiers clan today!
.sS on Facebook!
The Animal :) Facebook-Buttons-30-34-
About Sovereign Soldiers
The Animal :) E64z2f
.sS is a gaming clan for Call of Duty 4, V1.6. We are centered on having a good time, all while meeting new people. If you like what you see, Join us!
.sS on Gametracker!
The Animal :) B_160x400_T1_F-1-2

The Animal :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Animal
Admin

The Animal :) Empty
PostSubject: The Animal :)   The Animal :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 pm

In-Game Name: Animal or Ani
First Name:Joe
Have you ever been a member of .sS?Nope Smile
Have you ever applied for .sS? Nope Razz
Age17
GenderMail
Occupation/GradeSenior in HS
What are some of your hobbies/interestsBaseball, Computers
How often do you play in a weekI am quite active Wink
X-Fire user nametheanimalunleashed
Clan experiencenot a' one in CoD4
Are you currently in a clan on COD4 1.6?Nopeee
Reason of interest in .sS<3 mo (no homo)
Recruiter/Sponsor (If no one, put self)mo
Did you read our rules?Yeppers

alright.. i will be getting an external hard drive coming up here within a week, then i will have the space to reinstall the game.. I am not that good yet... i was not able to play for that long before i was forced to uninstall it.. I am a good person and will try to set an example as a good person Smile

~Ani~
Back to top Go down
https://sstheclan.forumotion.com
Morris
Admin
Morris

The Animal :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal :)   The Animal :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Offf course you're accepted! :]. Good for you for getting in before the recruiting system take affect..Haha (jk Wink). Like I told you earlier, it's gonna be mid-July before we launch..But if you get the game running, you can go ahead and wear .sS) or .sS| Tags Smile.
~MoMo
Back to top Go down
https://sstheclan.forumotion.com

The Animal :)
Page 1 of 1